terça-feira, setembro 23, 2014

Tutorial with Kaká


Hi everyone! Today I came to show you  a way of gifting with style! I decorated a bag of craft paper and will show each step of it!

This is my bag!
Here all  ...
I glued a strip of paper with silvery drops and the edges above and below the strips of paper with triangles.
 In the center of the rectangle, I put  the tag with 3D tape.
 I did the same with the flowers
 Then I separated the tags and decorated the smallest tag using Twinery.
I glued the point of the twinery on the back of the tag with a piece of double sided tape, and was passing the yarn around the tag. Then I glued the small tag on the big tag.
 So, I put the small heart on the Twinery with a 3D tape.
I glued the other things and I tied the tags on the bag strap.
 With a double-sided tape, glued four pieces of twinery and finished with two ties.
 My bag!!!!

I hope that you enjoyed it!
Try it now!

Supply list:















Nenhum comentário: